Phoenix Staker Testnet
The Phoenix Global team is preparing to launch the Phoenix Staker on Binance Smart Chain providing a decentralized staking/reward platform for loyal PHB hodlers. Phoenix Staker replaces the staking functionality that was previously on the Insights platform.
As the team works to apply final touches, we wanted to open Phoenix Staker up for a round of community testing to try out the functions before going live.
The Phoenix Staker Testnet is available here.
Please see below overview and instructions on how to participate.
Note: This is a testnet, with test tokens (PHB). There are no actual rewards distributed during this phase.
Staking PHB (BEP20)
Phoenix Staker provides five staking tiers, with an increasing bonus weight based on your staked PHB amounts:
- Carbon: >0 <100,000
- Genesis: ≥100,000 <1,000,000
- Platinum: ≥1,000,000 <5,000,000
- Zirconium: ≥5,000,000 <10,000,000
- Diamond: ≥10,000,000
Note that Phoenix Staker tiers are different than what has been proposed for Phoenix Global mainnet. This is to provide a more inclusive and accessible staking program in the interim before mainnet. The Phoenix Global Node Ecosystem tiers still remain as the working structure for Phoenix mainnet, when the responsibility of oracle nodes/supernodes increase (thus warranting larger rewards).
How to participate in testing
All actions are completed on the BSC Testnet network.
Connecting via Binance Wallet:
- Unlock Binance Wallet extension
- Select ‘Binance Smart Chain Test Network’
Connecting via Metamask:
- Unlock Metamask
- Select your BSC testnet network.
- If you need to manually add, use the following settings. Select “Networks” dropdown, select “Custom RPC”
Type in below configurations:
- Network name: BSC
- New RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545
- Chain id: 97
- Symbol: BNB
- Explore url: https://testnet.bscscan.com
Get Testnet tokens (BNB and PHB)
First step is to ensure you have BNB test tokens for transactions/gas:
Binance Token (BNB) Faucet: https://testnet.binance.org/faucet-smart
- Input your Binance Smart Chain address above to receive BNB. Your transactions will fail if you do not first have gas in your wallet.
To get PHB tokens for staking, the team has setup a ‘faucet’ to request PHB and automatically have them sent to your address:
- Click ‘Connect to Web3’ to connect to your BSC testnet address via Metamask.
- Enter “1000000000000000000000000” under “2. claimPHB” to receive 1,000,000 PHB test tokens (note: format is in uint256). Max you can request at one time is 1,000,000. In order to test the higher tiers (e.g. Tier 3, 4 and 5) you can request multiple times.