Phoenix Global Liquidity Mining
In our previous liquidity mining campaign with Hummingbot, we saw 482 distinct individual miners participate with the number of weekly distinct miners peaking at 129. The total filled order volume has reached $45 million as of May 24th, 2021. With US$30,000 rewards paid out and encouraged by these results; we have decided to resume the liquidity mining campaign for another 3 months with a total reward pool of ~US$15,000 in PHB tokens!
Did you participate in the previous PHB campaign? Join it and start earning rewards again!
Summary stats of the previous PHB liquidity mining campaign
Below are some of the key metrics of the past campaign period as of May 24th, 2021.
- 482 distinct users participated and earned rewards
- Liquidity miners have constantly accounted for 60% or above of total daily PHB/TUSD trading volumes on Binance
- Liquidity miners accounted for US$45M of filled order volume
- Open order book volume created by miners peaked at US$66K with an average of $30K+
- The weighted average miners bid-ask spreads have consistently and generally been tighter than 1.5%
New Campaign Terms
- Start date: June 15th, 2021 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool: USD 15,000 for 12 weeks
- Reward token: PHB
- Eligible token pair: PHB/TUSD
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: binance.com
About Phoenix Global
Phoenix Global (PHB) is a cryptocurrency, which has been listed on 9 markets. The PHB token drives the Phoenix Global platform, which aims to power the next generation of consumer applications on the blockchain. The project comprises Phoenix Oracles connecting real-world asset prices to the blockchain, Federated Learning allowing large sensitive datasets to be used safely and securely for AI & machine learning, and its own native blockchain with bridges to Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Solana, NEO, and Tron. More information: https://www.phoenix.global/
To learn more about liquidity mining on Hummingbot, see below: